Friday 3 July 2015

30 SPECIAL BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS

1. O lord, plant good things in my life and let me excel, in the name of Jesus.
2. O lord, uproot evil deposit from my life, in Jesus’ name.
3. I cancel every unconscious negative agreement,working against my breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
4. Oh Lord, make me your battle axe, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every spiritual weakness in my life, turn to strength, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every financial failure in my life, receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Satanic sickness in my life, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every architect of problems in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Oh Lord,I paralyze all spiritual wolves working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let that which hinders me from greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

11. Imprisoned and buried potentials of my life begin to come forth now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Evil associates, causing havoc in my life, depart from me now in Jesus’ name.
13. Every negative transaction currently affecting my life and destiny be canceled, in the name of Jesus.
14. Oh Lord,I command all the dark works done against my life in the secret to be exposed and be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
15. By divine power,I lose myself from any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.
16. O lord, if my life is on the wrong course, correct me, and redirect my path in Jesus’ name.
17. Let every anti-progress altar fashioned against me be destroyed with the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
18. I command my destiny to change to the best, in Jesus’ name.
19. Let my hand become a sword of fire to cut down demonic trees shedding over my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. All boasting powers delegated against me, be silenced permanently, in the name of Jesus.
21. I withdraw all my benefits from the hands of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
22. All unprofitable marks in my life, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
23. Every power chasing away my blessings be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let all my good virtues eaten up by my enemy be vomited now, in the name of Jesus.
25. Anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
26. O lord, take me from where I am to where I am suppose to be IJN
27. O lord, let my life become an example of  signs and wonders,
28. O lord, empower my prayer altar to do exploit for you, in Jesus’ name.
29. I reject every spiritual contamination, working against my lifting in the name of Jesus.
30. O lord, today I receive power to overcome all obstacles to my breakthroughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment