Saturday 6 June 2015

21 Prayer Points For Compulsory Progress



1.   Oh Lord,let all the adversaries of my progress be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Oh Lord,I claim the power to progress and to excel amongst all my colleagues, in the name of Jesus.
3.   My father,my father let any decision by any panel/group of people be favorable unto me, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every negative word and pronouncements against my progress be completely nullified, in Jesus’ name.
5.   By the power of God,I bind every spirit manipulating my helpers against me, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Oh Lord,I remove my name from the book of seers of goodness without appropriation, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Oh Lord,let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and progress be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Oh Lord, let wonderful changes begin in every area of my life in Jesus name.
 9.  By the strength of the Almighty,I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Oh Lord, bring me into favor with all those that will decide on my advancement.
11. Oh Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead.
12. Oh Lord,let everyone sitting on my throne make mistakes and be dethroned in Jesus name.
13. Oh Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.
14. All demonic chains preventing my advancement be broken, in the name of Jesus.
15.Oh Lord,whether the devil like it or not ,I am moving forward.
16.Thou power of God,take me from where I am to where I am supposed to be.
17. Every spiritual animal programmed against my divine upliftments , die now, in the name of Jesus.
18.Every household power determined to keep me on the same spot,kill yourself.
19.By fire,by force, I am moving forward in life and destiny
20.Thou spirit of procrastination,enough is enough,get out of my life now
21.By the power of God,I receive divine ideas for definite elevation in Jesus name

 

No comments:

Post a Comment