Tuesday 11 August 2015

34 Strategic Prayer Points Everybody Should Pray

1. In the Name of Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for forgiveness. I forgive those who have sinned against me from the past through to this moment.

2. I plead the Blood of Jesus over any sins committed by my parents and ancestors. I cancel through the Blood, any satanic covenants, agreements, exchanges, vows or transactions made over my lives, bodies, souls and circumstances.

3. I declare that I am redeemed FROM the hand of the Devil by the Blood of Jesus. I declare that all satanic thrones, altars, dominions, principalities, poIrs, rulers of darkness, spiritual hosts of wickedness and all satanic works have no poIr or authority over me. I declare that satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me.

4. I command that every planting of the enemy shall be pulled out of my lives and the lives of my loved ones. I arrest all satanic projections, fiery darts, arrows, witchcraft activities and soullish prayers.

5. I declare that the enemy is permanently denied access into my lives and destinies. I take and maintain my position seated in Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet. I walk in dominion, poIr, and God's prophetic purpose - NOW!

6. I declare that what was written of me in the volume of the books, my prophetic destinies and purposes will be fulfilled now without delay or interference. I declare that divine timing, strategic relationships, open doors and favor in high places shall manifest continually in my lives.

7. I command divine solutions for every problem in my lives to manifest. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus.
8. I declare that every legality, technicality, ordinance and judgment issued against me in the realms of the spirit be overturned. I command an injunction and restraining order be issued AND ENFORCED against all acts of injmetice and harassment. ( Colossians 2:14 )

9. I declare that God will rule in my favor and the divine order for my restoration and restitution shall be signed with the Blood of the Lamb and enforced by the angels of God on every level. my victory shall be published throughout heaven, on Earth and underneath the Earth. All shame and reproach shall be washed away and I will receive double honor.

10. I declare that I have overcome the enemy by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony - Jesus saved me from the laws of sin and death. I activate the Blood of Jesus to speak innocence for me, silence every accmeation whether it is true or false, locate, arrest and bind every poIr operating behind the scenes. (Revelation 12:11)

11. In the Name of Jesus, I command every strong man operating in my lives to be stripped of their authority and assignments concerning me and my families. I declare that they are bound and all of their Iapons are destroyed. I command that the ground troops of Satan, persons without bodies and human vessels be captured, stripped of their poIr, desensitized and permanently disorganized.

12. I overthrow the wisdom tables of the wicked and scatter them wherever and whenever they gather. I release weapons of mass destruction upon their headquarters and destroy all their Iapons and means of retaliation. I advance, take AND RULE their territory by the poIr of the Holy Ghost and in the name of my LORD Jesus.

13. I command the destruction and removal of every form of witchcraft, sorcery and divination in my lives and the life of the church. I command the arrest and removal of every Jezebel spirit and the spirits of rebellion, immorality and subversion operating in my lives and the life of the church.

14. I command an immediate transfer of Ialth and poIr from the treasures of darkness into the bank accounts and control of the true prophets and people of God to advance the purposes of God; spread the Gospel; win souls for Jesus and establish His Kingdom on Earth. ( Isaiah 45:3 )

15. I command that every false prophet and those who subvert the purposes of God for the church be uncovered and thrown down. I invoke the written judgments of God against Jezebel and her accomplices. ( Isaiah 47 )

16. I decree an end to every operation of betrayal, financial hardship, emotional manipulation and interference in my careers and business opportunities.

17. I deny the enemy access to my finances, property and opportunities for advancement through people on assignment, satanic operations, devices and points of contact.

18. I release the blessings of the LORD to locate and overtake me in every circumstance, bmeiness transaction, relationship and everyday activity. I declare that goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my lives and I shall never depart from the Homee of my LORD.

19. I declare that any diverting spirit, personality, human vessel, satanic device or curse shall hereby cease operation in my finances, be permanently denied access, be blinded and deafened to any of my movements and rendered mute. ALL missed opportunities, diverted Ialth, lost investments, stolen money or goods shall be immediately returned SEVEN FOLD.

20. I decree that all monitoring spirits, devices, human vessels and points of contact be denied access to my lives, loved ones, finances and records. I declare that every monitoring spirit and vessel be blinded, desensitized and permanently displaced from every aspect of my lives.

21. I command that every satanic or soullish mark placed on me in the spirit, be washed away by the Blood of Jesus and that all my garments be changed to new spotless, radiant garments fitted for my prophetic purposes.

22. I command divine order to be established in every dimension of my lives and the life of the church. I call for the spirit of good stewardship and excellence to be activated in my lives and in the lives of all church leaders and members.

23. I declare that all individual and corporate worship shall be offered to God in spirit and in truth. All individuals responsible for leading and assisting in praise and worship shall be empoIred by the Holy Ghost in divine expression.

24. I declare that divine protection surrounds me and my loved ones as I travel over land, sea and by air. I are secured in the Blood of Jesus and nothing and no one can move me or provoke me to move myselves. ( Psalm 121:3 )

25. I declare that my children shall excel in their studies, sports and endeavors. They will be favored and advanced in every situation. They will not have dangerome accidents and they will grow up to accomplish their prophetic destiny with honor and distinction.

26. I declare that I will NOT die before my time. I will walk in health and strength all the days of my lives. I will joyfully accomplish everything God has assigned me to do with honor and distinction. I will enjoy blessings and the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. I will serve the LORD all the days of my lives without offense. ( Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 91:16).

27. I declare that the territory of the church shall be enlarged with grace and ease. I call the hunters and fishermen of God to secure the right God-called workers for the right positions in the church. I release fresh revelation and THE DISCIPLINE OF CONSISTENT PRAYER AND FASTING in the lives of every church member and leader. ( Jeremiah 16:16 )

8. I command a reneId spirit of holiness, unity and boldness to overtake the church. I declare that the discernment of the leadership and members SHALL INCREASE DAILY and every false prophet and doctrine shall be exposed and thrown down.

29. I declare that the Blood of Jesus has wiped away all my sin guilt and the records of all my sins. I deploy the Blood of Jesus to locate and destroy every record of my sins and wrong doing in hidden places, in the record books of Satan, in all satanic archives and in the memories of all demonic spirits and accomplices. In it's place, a record of the innocent Blood of Jesus shall speak for me throughout eternity.

30. I deny all storms the poIr to distract me, camee me to fear or speak fear in my lives. I decree that the peace of Jesus Christ is activated in every dimension of my lives and the lives of my loved ones.

31. In the Name of Jesus, I revoke and negate every death wish, verdict and sentence of death in my lives, the lives of my loved ones, children and in the lives of church leadership.

32. In the Name of Jesus, I overthrow satanic sanctions and embargoes against me, my bmeinesses, my loved ones, my children and church leadership. I exercise restraining orders over every strong man assigned to steal, kill and destroy me, my children, my loved ones and church leadership.

33. I intercept all satanic letters in circulation against me, my destinies and against the leadership of my church. I command that they be discontinued and brought to a permanent halt.

34. I decree a divine reversal of all satanic transactions that have taken place to devalue me and misrepresent my true self

No comments:

Post a Comment