Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014/2015 CROSS OVER NIGHT PRAYER POINTS



Do Something New In My Life(Isa. 43:19)

1. O Lord, in 2015,Plant Good Things In My Life.
2. O Lord, in 2015 Uproot Evil Things From My Life.
3. Oh Lord, As I Enter Into The New Year, Let Every Architect Of Stubborn Problems Receive Termination , In The Name Of Jesus.
4. By the power of God, I Paralyze All Spiritual Wolves Working Against My Life, In The Name Of Jesus.
5. My father, my father, Let That Which Hinders Me From Greatness Begin To Give Way Now, In The Mighty Name Of Jesus.
6. Oh Lord, As I Enter Into The New Year, Let Every Imprisoned And Buried Potentials Begin To Come Forth Now, In The Name Of Jesus.

7. As this year is going, You Unfriendly Helpers, I Command You, In The Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ, Depart From Me.
8. Oh Lord, in this new year, I Command All The Dark Works Done Against  My Life In The Secret To Be Exposed And Be Nullified, In The Name Of Jesus.
9. Oh Lord, Let Every Anti-progress Altar Fashioned Against catch  Fire, In The Name Of Jesus.
10. Oh Lord, As 2014 changes to 2015,I Command: My Destiny Transform To The Best, In Jesus’ Name.
11. Oh Lord, Let All Boasting Powers Delegated Against Me, Be Silenced Permanently Today, In The Name Of Jesus..
12. Every Power Chasing Away My Blessings in 2014,what are you waiting for, Be Paralyzed, In The Name Of Jesus.
13. Anointing For Spiritual Breakthroughs Fall Upon Me TODAY In The Name Of Jesus.
14. Anointing For Financial Breakthroughs Fall upon Me TODAY In The Name Of Jesus O Lord.
15. My Father, My father, my time has come…Do Something new in my life

CONFESSIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR
Walk Around And make These Declarations
1. In 2015,I will walk in the spirit and refuse to live in sin.
2.In this new year I am filled with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places.
3. I have resurrection power within me.
4. My words are increasing in power and force.
5. I possess a merry heart that doeth good like medicine.
6. God has given me dominion.
7. I shall cooperate with God in naming the kind of life I want to life.
8. I am complete in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. I speak and think of whatever is of good report.
10. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.
11. The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid what can man do to me.
12. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, I run into it and I am safe.
13. I will not speak what comes to my mind but will speak what is in God’s mind.
14. In 2015 my victory is sure
15. I hear the sound of an abundance of the rain of blessings coming my way.
16. I am a king, I reign in life through Jesus Christ.
17.In 2015, I tread upon all serpents and scorpions, they cannot harm me.
18. In the coming new year,I am divinely insured, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
19. In 2015,I disallow  satan from puting any disease in my body.
20. The joy of the Lord is my strength,I will not be sick
21. I am blessed in this coming year,so that I can be a blessing.
SO SHALL IT BE

LET MY BLESSINGS LOCATE ME

1. My Angel of blessing, IN 2015 locate me and bless me in the name of Jesus.
2. Every blessings of mine that is in boundage,be released in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power assigned to divert my blessing receive the arrow of fire in the name Jesus.
4. O God of abundance let your blessing begin to spring forth in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
5.Destiny destroyers, listen to me:in 2015 will not locate me .
6. Every altar mounted against my breakthrough in the heavenly, be dismantled by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. My blessings in the camp of the enemy jump out and locate me today, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any power that has swallowed my blessing, vomit it now in the name of Jesus.
9. Any power waging war against my breakthroughs from my place of birth receive failure and defeat in the name of Jesus.
10. Oh you my divine helper appear and connect me to my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
11. You that satanic doorkeeper locking out blessings from me somersault and paralyse, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every evil power fighting against my promotion begin to fight yourselves in the name of Jesus.
13. Every satanic umbrella covering my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God of all impossibility give me the breakthrough that will dumbfound my enemies in the name of Jesus.

MISCELLANOUS PRAYERS
1.Oh Lord,in this new year let Any rulers of darkness operating to cut off my destiny be paralysed in the name of Jesus
2. Every satanic agenda for my life in this new year be cancelled in the name of Jesus
3. In this new year, every Arrow of destruction traveling at night towards my household turn back to your sender in the name of Jesus
4. Thou witchcraft power  targeting my family for destruction  in this new year, scatter in the name of Jesus
5. Every demonic agent contending against my destiny in this new year be destroyed  in the name of Jesus
6. Thou year 2015 hear the word of the Lord,BRING FORTH my blessings in Jesus name
7. Every witchcraft conspiracy to frustrate my life in this new year,scatter in the name of Jesus
8. O Lord, in this new year let every invisible and visible chain tying me down from moving forward, burn  to ashes in Jesus name.
9.Oh Lord, Let the doors and gates of the year 2015  open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus
10.Oh Lord, Let the womb of the year 2015 open and release my divine benefits in Jesus name.
11.Oh Lord in this new year I receive wisdom to excel in everything I am doing in Jesus name
12.By divine power ,in this new year I will always be in the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
13.In this new year my helpers will locate  me at all cost
14.Oh Lord in this new year …I will not lack money
15.By the power of God, in this new year.,my  heaven  is open

No comments:

Post a Comment