Saturday 4 April 2015

Destroying The Spirit Of "Almost There"

1. Thou spirit of almost there working against my life be destroyed in Jesus name.
2. Every evidence of failure manifesting by works of evil in my life catch fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every syndrome of not reaching my goal be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
4. Any blockages in the spirit against reaching my divine goal clear away in the name of Jesus.
5. I bulldoze my way through every heap of the devil on my way to promotion in the name of Jesus.
6. Any mountains of opposition erected by my ancestors before my breakthrough crumble in the name of Jesus.
7. The anointing of almost there operating in my life dry up in the name of Jesus.
8. Every anointing of stretching but not reaching upon my life, dry up in the name of Jesus.
9. Every anointing of seeing but not entering upon my destiny disappear in the name of Jesus.
10. Any demonic spirit, following me about to enforce failures in my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
11. Any concurrent dreams of not reaching my goal be nullified in the name of Jesus
12. Any power renewing the anointing of going in circle in my life die in the name of Jesus.
13. Any demonic spirits regrouping to enforce the agenda of backward movement in my life scatter in the name of Jesus.
14. Wickedness of the wicked to keep me at the same spot be terminated in the name of Jesus.
15. Every pot of witchcraft boiling to keep problems fresh in my life every day break in the name of Jesus.
16. Every pot of the occult containing my virtues and honor break asunder in the name of Jesus.
17. Any satanic embargoes causing under-achievement in my life be lifted and scatter in the name of Jesus.
18. I break into pieces any rod of evil measurement underestimating my spiritual output in the name of Jesus.
19. Every demonic prediction made for my destiny backfire in the name of Jesus.
20. Every satanic wall mounted at the entrance to my final post of blessings crash in the name of Jesus.
21. Any ancestral powers occupying my post of blessings roast in the name of Jesus.
22. Spiritual Jordan River demarcating me from my post of blessings dry up in the name of Jesus.
23. I set ablaze any chambers of witchcraft utilized to organize evil against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment