Sunday 12 October 2014

Moving From Minimum To Maximum

  1. I reject the life that floats like a dead fish, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I reject every spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every inherited failure in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I will reach my goal, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every environmental influence caging my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I shall not surrender to my enemies, it is my problem that shall surrender, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I shall not be in the wrong profession, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Oh God of promotion! Promote my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I shall not come to the world in vain, in the name of Jesus.
  10. My enemies shall not use my time in vain, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Oh wealth of the Gentiles, locate me, in the name of Jesus .
  12. Oh Lord, open my eyes, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Holy Spirit, be my partner, in the name of Jesus.
  14. I decree civil war into the camp of my hardened enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  15. I command my life to move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Every power harassing my life, I disgrace you today, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every poison of witchcraft, come out of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every Pharaoh from the waters pursuing my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Every satanic supreme court working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Every witchcraft altar in my family, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment