Wednesday 27 August 2014

PRAYER POINTS AGAINST DEMONIC DREAMS(2)

1. Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes ears and mouth with your blood.
2. The God who answerth by fire should answer by fire whenever any spiritual attacker against me.
3. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divnely-inspired dreams.
4. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.
5. Confess these scriptures out loud: Psalm 27: 1-2, 1 Cor. 10:21, Psalm 91
6. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all you roots in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area.)
7. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.
8. I disconnect any conscious or unconscious linkage with demonic caterers in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be close in the name of Jesus.
10. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus.

11. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated in the name of Jesus’.
12. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Keep doing this for some time).
13. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.
14. I command all demonic food utensils fashioned against me to be roasted in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body.
16. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized in the name of Jesus.
17. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth gate be nullified in the name of Jesus.
18. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be cancelled in the name of Jesus. 19. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more.
20. Let all catering equipment of evil caterers attached to me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
21. I command my digestive system to reject every evil command in the name of Jesus.
22. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me in dreams and visions be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
23. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.
24. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate in the name of Jesus.
25. I paralyse the spirit that brings bad dreams to me in the name of Jesus.
26. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name of Jesus.
27. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name in the name of Jesus.
28. I destroy any coffin prepared for me in the name of Jesus.
29. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.
30. I destroy every satanic accident organised for my sake in the name of Jesus.
31. I render all evil night creatures powerless in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.
33. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
34. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.
35. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harbouring unfriendly demons in the name of Jesus.
36. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings in the name of Jesus.
37. I command all my good dreams to come to pass in the name of Jesus.
38. Father, hasten the performance of my good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment