Sunday 12 October 2014

Moving From Minimum To Maximum (2)

1)      Every stumbling block on my way to breakthroughs, I kick you out, in the name of Jesus.
2)      Oh Lord, I hate your enemies with perfect hatred, in the name of Jesus.
3)      Every marine stronghold in my family, break, in the name of Jesus.
4)      I break the power of every incense lit against me, in the name of Jesus.
5)      Every battle against my destiny from my foundations, be cancelled in the name of Jesus.
6)      Every architect of afflictions from my foundations, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
7)      Stones of fire locate foundational Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
8)      Every foundational strong man causing problems for my life,  paralyse, in the name of Jesus.
9)      Every familiar spirit stealing my virtue, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
10)   Every strange power gathered against my advancement,  paralyse, in the name of Jesus.

11)   Every satanic power planning my disgrace, paralyse, in the name of Jesus.
12)   Every satanic panel set up against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
13)   Every bird of darkness holding vigil what are you waiting for? cry and die, in the name of Jesus.
14)   Oh God my Father, change my present speed to divine speed, in the name of Jesus.
15)   Every ancestral wall built around my glory,be demolished, in the name of Jesus.
16)   My glory under bondage, receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17)   My helpers in captivity, come out, in the name of Jesus.
18)   By fire by thunder, oh God, arise and disgrace my confusions, in the name of Jesus.
19)   Every witchcraft agent of my father’s house, sleep and never wake up, in the name of Jesus.
20)   My opportunities in bondage, come out, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment