Sunday 12 October 2014

Moving From Minimum To Maximum (3)



1)      My Father, visit me today, in the name of Jesus.
2)      Every clock and time-table working against me ,be buried, in the name of Jesus.
3)      Oh Lord, The enemy will not drag my life on the ground, in the name of Jesus.
4)      My Father, my father, show me your ways, in the name of Jesus.
5)      Angels of breakthroughs, encamp around me, in the name of Jesus.
6)      Thou power of signs and wonders, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
7)      Every agenda of the wasters for my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
8)      My blood, reject the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
9)      My virtues, depart from the valley of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
10)   Thou power of marine witchcraft, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

11)   Every darkness in my life, what are you waiting for? disappear, In the name of Jesus.
12)   Oh camp of my enemies, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus.
13)   Every arrow of sickness and untimely death, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
14)   Holy Ghost fire, arise in your anger, bury my Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
15)   Every poison programmed into my body, be neutralised, in the name of Jesus.
16)   Every unrepentant enemy of my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
17)   Oh God! You are mighty in battle, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
18)   Every local river abhorring my blessings, release them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19)   Oh Lion of Judah, roar into the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
20)   I pull down every stronghold of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
21)   Oh God arise, promote me into your power house, in the name of Jesus.
22)   Oh God, arise and surprise my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
23)   My Father! By the thunder of your power, arrest my arresters, in the name of Jesus.
24)   Every owner of evil loads, hear the word of the Lord, carry your load by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25)   Every priest of darkness working against my destiny, I retrench you, in the name of Jesus.
26)   Every arrow of charms, fired against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
27)   Every ritual power working against my destiny, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
28)   Oh heavens disgrace my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
29)   Every witchcraft embargo on my destiny, be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
30)   My virtue that is in the custody of witchcraft, arise and come out, in the name of Jesus.
31)   Satanic time-table for my life, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
32)   Oh Lord,Let every root of hardship, dry, in the name of Jesus.
33)   Oh Lord,Let every arrow fired into my brain backfire, in the name of Jesus.
34)   Oh Lord ,Let every enemy of my ancestors that are working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
35)   Every power that summons my spirit man in the night, suffocate, in the name of Jesus.
36)   My life, shine forth your glory, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment