Wednesday 25 June 2014

Destroying Marriage Destroyers



1.  Lord, dissolve and render to nought every evil counsel fashioned against my home.
2.   I bind every spirit of Ahab, Jezebel, strife and home wreckers, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Lord, let your axe of fire on the root of my marital problems and cut them to pieces in the name of Jesus.
4.   Let every power militating against the divine purpose of marriage in my home be destroyed.
5.   Let every wicked device of the enemy to defeat these purposed in our lives be frustrated in the name of Jesus.

6.   Let every gadget of marriage destruction be frustrated in my home, in the name of Jesus
7.   Let every evil arrow fired by demonic relatives be uprooted, in the name of Jesus
8.   Let every evil anti-marriage linkage with our parent be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Let every evil effect of external interference in our marriage be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus
10. Every power preventing me as a wife from accepting the headship of my husband should become paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment