- It is written; do not be afraid of sudden terror; nor of the trouble from the wicked when it comes; for the Lord will be your confidence. And will keep your foot from being caught (Prov. 3:26).
Therefore, O Lord, cover us and our loved ones from the activities of terrorists, in Jesus name!
- It is written; avenge me of my adversary (Lk. 18:3).
Therefore, O Lord, arise and avenge us of all my adversaries in the name of Jesus!
- It is written; they fought from the heavens; the stars from their courses fought against Sisera (Jud. 5:20).
Therefore O heavens, fight for us in Jesus name!
- It is written; I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. They will know that I am the Lord (Ezek. 20:38)
Therefore, O Lord, purge and sanitize our household in the name of Jesus!
- It is written; then it was so, after all your wickedness – “woe, woe to you!” says the Lord God (Ezek. 16:23)
Therefore, woe unto all the vessels that the enemy is using to do us harm in the name of Jesus!
- It is written; behold therefore, I stretch out My hand against you, admonished your allotment, and gave you up to the will of those who hate you... (Ezek. 16:27)
Therefore, let our enemies be delivered into the hands of their enemies in Jesus name!
- It is written; you shall be for fuel of fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land. You shall not be remembered, for I the Lord have spoken (Ezek. 21:32)
Therefore, let all our spiritual enemies become fuel for divine fire in Jesus name!
- It is written; then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have set a fire in Egypt and all her helpers are destroyed (Ezek. 30:8).
Therefore, O Lord, let all the helpers of our enemies be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- It is written; and the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; they will have no one to bury them – them nor their wives, their sons nor their daughters – for I will pour their wickedness on them (Jer. 14:16).
Therefore, O Lord, pour the wickedness of those who seek to destroy us upon their own heads in the name of Jesus!
- It is written; call together the archers against Babylon. All you who bend the bow encamp against it all around; let none of them escape. Repay her according to her work; According to all she has done, do to her; for she has been poured against the Lord, against the Holy one of Israel (Jer. 50:29).
Therefore, let all the hosts of the Lord turn against our spiritual enemies in Jesus name!
- It is written; let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; let those also who hate him flee before him (Ps. 68:1).
Therefore, O God, arise and let all your enemies in our lives be scattered in Jesus name!
- It is written; and He that searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God (Rom. 8:27)
Therefore, the intercessory prayers of Jesus, who is seated on the right hand of the throne of God, will not be in vain over our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written; the Lord is your keeper; the Lord is the shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore (PS. 121:5-8)
Therefore, O Lord, spread your covering of fire and the blood of Jesus over us and our loved ones, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written; rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thess. 5:16:18).
Therefore, we thank you Father, for raising a spiritual shield over our loved ones and us. Thank you for giving us the heart for appreciating everything you are doing for us. Thank you for filling our hearts and our home with joy and peace that surpasses all understanding. Blessed be your name for all the answers to our prayers in the name of Jesus!