Monday 31 March 2014

THAT WITCH MUST DIE



1. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every incantation or ritual against my destiny be cancelled, in Jesus name.
3. I command every arrow of witchcraft in my life, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus
4.  I disentangle myself and my family from every witchcraft pot, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Every witchcraft hand planting evil seeds in my life through dream attacks, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus
6.Every household witch waiting for my weeping ,you will wait in die.
7.Every witchcraft embargo on my finances, be destroyed  in the name of Jesus.
8.Every witchcraft embargo on my career and businesss, be destroyed  ,in the name of Jesus.
9.Every witchcraft embargo on my marriage, be destroyed  , in the name of Jesus.
10. Every witchcraft power using my placenta against me, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.
11.Every witch in my Father’s house, your time is up…die in Jesus name
12, Every witch in my Mother house, your time is up…die in Jesus name
13.Every witch around me that has turned my life into toy, sleep and die

No comments:

Post a Comment