Monday 31 March 2014

GOLIATH MUST FALL



1.Every wicked weapon fashioned against my life, backfire against the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
2.Every witchcraft coven deliberating on my case, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3.Every power making it difficult for me to obtain favor, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every Goliath,harassing my life and destiny,fall down and rise up no longer
5.Every demon working in the mind of my helpers to oppose me, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 6.Every chain limiting my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
 7.Every evil power  protecting my enemies,be  paralysed  in the name of Jesus.
8. I bring the blood of Jesus between me and the powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
  9.Every problem (name it), harassing my life, I break your backbone by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 10.Oh Lord ,I shall not be a meat for the enemy, in the name of Jesus  
11.Oh Lord, Let every satanic ritual directed against me be disgraced, in the name of Jesus
12.Every Goliath standing between me and divine visitation, crumble, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment