Friday 21 March 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR PROGRESS(2)


1.       Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, die, in the name of Jesus.
2.       Oh Lord, arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.
3.       Let Lord, be God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.       Let God be over my battles, in the name of Jesus.
5.       Oh God arise and fight for me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
6.       In the presence of those who think I’m nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
7.       In the presence of those who are asking for my God, oh God arise and manifest Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
8.       Oh Lord, make my life a bethel, in the name of Jesus.
9.       Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Let the rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment