Friday 21 March 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR PROGRESS (3)



1.       Poverty, you will not locate my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.       Angels of blessing, what are you waiting for, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
3.       I pull down every altar of serpent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.       Oh Lord, arise and destroy every spiritual marriage prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
5.       I shall not be a victim of spiritual marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6.       Oh Lord, destroy the plans of spiritual marriage against my life, in the name of Jesus.
7.       You spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
8.       Tragedy, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus
9.       I reject death, I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Every power, planning to wage war against my divine vision, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
11.   Every power, that refuses to let me go, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment