Friday 21 March 2014

PRAYERS POINTS FOR PROGRESS (1)

1.       Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
2.       Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
3.       I refuse to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.
4.       Every evil standing order against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5.       Every ancestral curse working against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6.       Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
7.       I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.
8.       I fire back every arrow of physical demotion, in the name of Jesus.
9.       I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.
10.   I fire back every arrow of marital demotion, in the name of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment