Friday 21 March 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR PROGRESS (4)



1.       My life, move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
2.       Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3.       My sun shall shine, in the name of Jesus.
4.       Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear, in the name of Jesus.
5.       My divine goal, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.       Every generational curse affecting my divine goal, break by the blood of Jesus.
7.       Every evil meeting summoned against my goal, I scatter you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8.       Every power caging my divine goal be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
9.       Anointing to excel, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
10.   As from now on, I shall prevail against the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Finger of God, write my name in the book of success, in the name of Jesus.
12.   Every enemy of my destiny, somersault and paralyse, in the name of Jesus.
13.   Every enemy of my marriage, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
14.   Every enemy of God for my breakthroughs be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
15.   Begin to thank God.

1 comment:

  1. We created a christian community site. Please support it by being a part of it. It is called saintmeet.com

    ReplyDelete