Monday 31 March 2014

NO MORE OPPRESSION



1.   Every plantation of oppression in my life be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2.   O God, arise and do something in my life today that will make my enemy cry, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Thou power of witchcraft oppression, BE DESTROYED , in the name of Jesus.
4.   By the power of God,I fire back every arrow of oppression, in the name of Jesus.
5.   O God, arise and let every power of oppression scatter in my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Every weapon of oppression fashioned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Any power that wants me to die in this condition, die, in the name of Jesus.
8.   By the power of God,I decree let Every yoke of stagnancy, break in my life, in the name of Jesus. .
9.  Every dream oppression, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every inherited oppression, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Every evil power that pursued my parents and is now pursing me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
12.   Every power that has vowed to destroy me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
13.  Thou power of darkness representing, impersonating or bearing my name in the spirit realm die, in the name of Jesus.
14.    Every power delegated to project evil into my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment