Monday 31 March 2014

I SAY NO TO DESTINY VULTURES



1.    Destiny vultures, vomit my destiny in the name of Jesus.
2.    Visions of my divine destiny, come upon my life, in Jesus name.
3.    Every witchcraft servant riding on the horse of my destiny, come down now, in the name of Jesus
4.    Every family destiny cage, what are you waiting for? Die, in Jesus name.
5.    Every evil destiny pattern, die, in Jesus name.
6.    Every spiritual bastard pursuing my destiny, die, in Jesus name.
7.    Every job that will not move me forward, change by fire, in Jesus name.
8.    Every spiritual relative stealing from me, scatter now, in Jesus name.
9.    Every curse issued against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
10.  Every witchcraft embargo on my finances, die, in the name of Jesus.
11.  Every witchcraft embargo on my career and business, die, in the name of Jesus.
12.  Every witchcraft embargo on my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment