Monday 31 March 2014

I CLAIM DIVINE RE-ARRANGEMENT



1.    O Lord, rearrange my situation to glorify Your name.
2.    O Lord, re-arrange my situation to defeat and disgrace my enemies.
3.    O Lord, speak deliverance to any bondage situation in my life.
4.    Let the Pharaoh in my place of birth fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5.    O Lord, make me attractive to prosperity.
6.    O Lord, let Your purpose for my life be fulfilled.
7.    O Lord, let Your electric love flow into my life.
8.    O Lord, wash and cleanse me from past wounds and scars.
9.    O Lord, bring light into the shadows of my life.
10.  O Lord, bring light into all the dark rooms in my soul.
11.  O Lord, uproot the root cause of any chronic failures.
12.  Let all good things burned alive come forth now, in the name of Jesus.
13.  I cancel the effect of all former satanic benefits upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
14.  I claim back any territory of my life handed over to Satan, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment