Tuesday 1 April 2014

GENERAL WARFARE


  • 1.     Eaters of flesh; Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore, disappear forever! in Jesus Name.
    2.      Arrows of infirmity assigned against my head, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in Jesus Name.
    3.      OH GOD ARISE AND RESCUE MY DESTINY FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED in Jesus Name.
    4.      Every power of frustration pursuing me before now, Your Time Is Up! disappear ! in Jesus Name.
    5.      Every enemy of my promotion and advancement S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus Name.
    6.      This year ......, men shall compete to favour me, in Jesus Name.
    7.      EVERY WALL OF JERICHO ASSIGNED AGAINST MY SUCCESS, S-C-A-T-T-E-R! in Jesus Name.
    8.      Any power that has tied down my destiny, BREAK-LOOSE, from my life, in Jesus Name.
    9.      Every witchcraft power toying with my destiny, DIE! in Jesus Name.

    10.  Negative circumstances that is affecting my success, BOW! in Jesus Name.
    11.  Every power delaying the manifestation of my breakthroughs, be destroyed in Jesus Name.
    12.  God Arise! And rearrange my circumstances to bring me into glory! in Jesus Name.
    13.  Every proclamation of the powers of darkness against my life,  be destroyed! in Jesus Name.
    14.  God Arise! And package testimonies for me in Jesus Name.
    15.  Satanic decree working against my life, cancel! in Jesus Name. (Nullify the decree, cancel it).
    16.  Every calendar of the enemy, working against my life, CLEAR AWAY! in Jesus Name.
    17.  Every witchcraft padlock assigned against me, LOCK UP YOUR OWNER, in the name of Jesus.
    18.  Arrows of the day, Arrows of the night assigned against my life, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus.
    19.  Garment of poverty, around my life C-A-T-C-H-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus.
    20.  I rewrite my family history by the power in the blood of Jesus.
    21.  My transferred blessings, hear the word of the Lord, C-O-M-E B-A-C-K!!! in the name of Jesus.
    22.  My heavens OPEN! My rain of blessing FALL!! in the name of Jesus.
    23.  My Father, do anything to turn my life around, in the name of Jesus.
    24.  Powers assigned to make my life useless, be destroyed! in the name of Jesus.
    25.  My breakthroughs from the 4 corners of the earth, LOCATE ME NOW! in the name of Jesus.
    26.  What stopped my father, will not stop me! in the name of Jesus.
    27.  Stretch out your hands.My hands Receive power to prosper, in the name of Jesus.
    28.  My Father, rearrange my circumstances to catapult my life, in the name of Jesus.
    29.Every Powers assigned to push me to the back, E-X-P-I-R-E!!! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment