Monday 31 March 2014

WARFARE FOR A NEW MONTH



  1. Every evil agenda for me this month be cancelled n the name of Jesus.
  2. Any power that would work to hide the keys of my elevation this month, receive double failure, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Blood of Jesus Christ, shield my birthright this month from the attack of spiritual armed robbers, in Jesus name.
  4. I receive the power from above to fulfill my divine agenda this month, in the name of Jesus.
  5. O’ Lord, stir the fire of Holy Ghost in my spirit now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Let the strongholds of amputators and emptiers fashioned against my destiny   destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Any power that would work to re-build my Jericho this month, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  8. O’ Lord, I refuse to live under any satanic cloud, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every satanic check-point mounted against my destiny this month, be scattered by fire, in Jesus name.
  10. Lord, let great deliverance begin to take place in my life now, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment