Wednesday 2 April 2014

GENERAL PRAYERS



Your Star Must Shine

1.Every power hunting for my life, kill yourself, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic agent confronting my destiny to destroy it ,be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil eye spying on me, be blinded, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every strange power opposing my star, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every bird of the air, stealing my blessings be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every strongman of my father’s house targeting me to frustrate me,be paralysed  , in the name of Jesus.
 7. My star,my star,my star:hear the word of the Lord…begin to shine in the name of  Jesus
8.Thou finger fire of God, go into the camp of the enemies of my star and scatter them in the name of Jesus.
9.By the power of God, I will not go around in circles again, I will make progress, in the name of Jesus.
10.Every power preventing God's glory from manifesting in my life, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus
11.Thou power of God, go into my future and give me success and joy  in the name of Jesus.
12.Every witch or wizard laboring against my star, somersault and die in the name of Jesus
13.Oh lord whether the devil like it or not…my star will shine in the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment