Friday 16 August 2013

OVERCOMING BAD DREAMS



1. Every dream contrary to the plans of God for my life, be uprooted!" 

2. Any dream that has brought any problem upon my life, be reversed by the blood of Jesus Christ

3. Every  evil dreams emanating from the evil powers of my father's house go back to  your sender in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Every  evil dreams emanating from the evil powers of my mother's house go back to your  sender in the name of Jesus Christ.

5.Every dream of poverty, nakedness, shame and backwardness in my life be cancelled  in Jesus name

6.Every dream that is slowing down my destiny and progress in life die in the name of Jesus Christ.

7.Oh Lord,Let all past satanic defeats in my dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus

8.Every witchcraft material planted into my life through dream, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

9.Oh Lord,Let all negative in my dream be converted to positive in Jesus’ name

10.Every evil spirit harassing me in my dreams, be paralyzed in Jesus name

11. Every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams catch fire in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment