Friday 16 August 2013

PARALYZING THE ACTIVITIES OF STRANGE WOMEN/MEN IN YOUR MARRIAGE


1.   Oh Lord,Let every  strange women/men working against my family be confused  and disgraced in the name of Jesus.
2. You strange powers from strange places(bottom of river, under rock, under evil trees and graveyard) fashioned against my marriage be roasted in Jesus name.
3.  I command every activity of strange women/men in the life of my husband/wife to cease immediately now in Jesus name.
4.You sun of the strange woman/man you will not shine upon my marriage in Jesus name.
5. You moon of the strange woman/man you will not locate my marriage in Jesus mighty name.
6.  I command every strange leg in my marriage, my life and husband/wife’s life to walk out now in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment