Friday 16 August 2013

MY STAR MUST SHINE


1. Battle  against  my  destiny  from  my  foundation,  stop,  in  the name of Jesus.
2. Every  evil  tree  planted  against  my  advancements,  die,  in  the name m/of Jesus.
3. Every  satanic  visitation  at  night  to  attack  my  star,  be  arrested, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every domestic bondage programmed  against  my  star, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the agenda of evil wise men for my destiny be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every domestic antagonism querying with my shining, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father, select me for uncommon promotion and elevation, in the name of Jesus.
8. I claim divine favor anywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every handwriting of darkness programmed to affect my favor, be wiped away by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anywhere I go let the blood of Jesus speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every coven agenda for my elevation, be scattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
12. My Father, arise in your fire and fury, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment