Monday 11 January 2016

Prayer For Open Doors (2)

1.    Oh Lord, doors that no man can open, open them for me this year in Jesus name.2.    Oh Lord, let my heaven be open for divine blessings in Jesus name.
3.    Oh Lord, by your power,let me enjoy open heaven throughout this year in Jesus name.
4.    Oh Lord, by your favour,where others are struggling this year, Lord let my heaven be open over me this year in Jesus name.
5.    Oh Lord, let me enjoy financial open door throughout is year  in Jesus name.
6.    Oh Lord, let my door of  promotion be open throughout is year  in Jesus name.
7.    Oh Lord, let me enjoy academic open doors  throughout is year in Jesus name.
8.    Oh Lord, let marital  door be open on to your people is year  in Jesus name.
9.   My father,my father, wherever good doors have been shut upon me, let them be open in Jesus name.
10.    Oh Lord, let doors of good things be open unto me in Jesus name.
11.    Oh Lord, let doors of right contacts be open unto me in Jesus name.
12.    Oh Lord, let the doors of my success be open onto me in Jesus name.
13.    Oh Lord, let doors of my progress be open unto me in Jesus name.
14.    Oh Lord, let doors of international connections be open to me in Jesus name.
15.    Oh Lord, throughout this year may I operate under open heavens in Jesus name.
16.    Thank God for answered prayers.

a0ae0810429eb40f46de8a022618d8bbfff095222b60aa43ee

No comments:

Post a Comment