Thursday 28 May 2015

31 Prayer Points For The Family

PRAYER POINTS
1.    Thank the Lord for His redemptive power which neither fail none diminish
2.    Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and family and carry out the necessary surgical operation.
3.   Oh Lord, I release myself and family in Jesus name, from every marital and ancestral curse.
4.     Oh Lord,I take authority over and bind the strongman attached to any area of my life in Jesus name.
5.    In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by my household enemies.
6.    I fire back every arrow of family idols, in the name of Jesus.
7.    All family idols from both sides of my parents, release me in the name of Jesus
8.     I refused to allow any evil pattern programmed by any of my ancestor in Jesus name.
9.    I renounce all hidden soul ties, in the name of Jesus.
10.  Every cycle of hardship,in my family, break in the name of Jesus.
11.  I decree that divine character be planted and built in my home, in Jesus name.

12.  Let every evil power trying to re-draw my destiny be put to shame in Jesus name.
13.  Let every disease of our family altar be healed, in the name of Jesus.
14.  I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
15.   I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus. (Lay your hand on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized areas)
16.   Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poison, be closed in the name of Jesus.
17.   Let all negative material circulating in my blood stream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus
18.  Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this:
        Holy Ghost Fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver,  intestines, blood, etc
        you must not rush at this level because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.
19.  Every witchcraft challenge of my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
20.  Holy Ghost Fire purge my life and family TODAY
21.   I claim my complete deliverance from the spirit of (things you do not desire in your life), in Jesus name
22.  I claim divine peculiarity; I must shine in the name of Jesus.
23.  I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion for my family in the name of Jesus.
24.  O God arise and overhaul my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
25.  Thou sword of deliverance, cut down the tree of family affliction, in the name of Jesus
26.  Every evil power from my father's house, paralyse in the name of Jesus.
27.  Every evil power of my mother's house, paralyse in the name of Jesus
28.  Every power that pursued my parents, release me in the name of Jesus.
29.  Every evil power pursuing me from my father's house, paralyse in the name of Jesus.
30.  Every evil power pursuing me from my mother's house, paralyse in the name of Jesus
31.   Every witchcraft tree binding my placenta, dry and die in the name of Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Man of God may God's Glory shine upon your face Just like Moses so people would see that you are a true servant of Jehovah in Jesus name Amen and Amen My family and myself are delivered in Jesus name amen. We are victorious In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete