Thursday 28 May 2015

22 Prayer Points To Retain Pregnancy & Cancel Barrenness

1.    Lord thank you because barrenness is not my portion
2.    I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Oh Lord,I renounce and loose myself from every evil covenant, in the name of Jesus
4.    Every strange hand disturbing my pregnancy,wither in Jesus name
5.    My Father,my father,Let the fire of Holy Ghost saturate my womb and heal it in the name of Jesus.
6.    Oh Lord,Let every evil design against my life and womb be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus
7.    I release myself from every curse issued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
8.    I renounce and release myself from every covenant of unprofitable lateness in child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.9.    I break myself loose from every soul-tie contrary to child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
10.    I cast out every spirit of death from my womb, in Jesus' name.
11.    Let every power attracting attackers to me during pregnancy be ex-posed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
12.    I break myself loose from every spirit of lateness, in Jesus' name.
13.   
14.    O Lord, perfect Your good works in my life.
15.    I reject every curse of miscarriage and pre-mature birth in my family, in the name of Jesus.
16.    I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life, in Jesus' name.
17.    Lord, remove the evil effect of anything that is unclean or destructive that has entered into my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
18.    I break any curse contrary to child-bearing transferred to me by any boyfriend, in the name of Jesus.
19.    I arrest every hormonal problem, in the name of Jesus.
20.    Let the walls of my womb be purged by divine fire, in Jesus' name.
21.    Let all evil forces speaking defeat against my marriage be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
22.    By the power of God,I will carry my own baby IJN

No comments:

Post a Comment