Saturday 23 August 2014

I REFUSE TO DIE YOUNG

  1. Any sin that has brought pronouncement of untimely death upon my life, Oh Lord forgive me in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every covenant binding me with untimely death, break in the name of Jesus.
  3. Thou ancestral grave yard of my fathers house, waiting for my body in the grave, catch fire in Jesus name.
  4. Thou Strong man of death assigned to kill me before my time, what are you living for die, in Jesus name.
  5. Any man or woman sewing grave clothing for me, die and be buried with your cloth.
  6. Curses of untimely death in my destiny, break in the name of Jesus.
  7.  Arrows fired against my soul from the grave, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Any power assigned to pursue me to untimely grave, die in my place in the name of Jesus.
  9. Any dream of death I cancel you in the name of Jesus.
  10. I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus name.
  11. Oh Lord,I separate myself from any physical and spiritual death, in Jesus name.
  12. Oh Lord redeem my soul from the power of the grave, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Goliath of untimely death, I bury you today today in the name of Jesus
  14. Every voice at the gate of the grave calling my name, I silence the voice in the name of Jesus


     

No comments:

Post a Comment