Thursday 17 July 2014

FATHER SHOW ME THE SECRETS


1.     O Lord, All the secret I need to know, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

2.     O Lord, All the secret I need to know about my life, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus. 

3.     O Lord, The secret I need to know from the place I was born, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

4.     O Lord, The secret I need to know about my foundation, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus. 

5.     O Lord, The secret I need to know about my placenta, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

6.     O Lord, The secret I need to know on my birth day, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

7.     O Lord, The secret I need to know from my father’s house and my mother, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

8.     O Lord, Any secret I need to know for me to move forward, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus. 

9.     O Lord, Every secret my nemy is hinding from me, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

10.   The Bible say, I shall be the heal not tail, Any secret I need to know for me to be the head, Lord, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.


11.  O Lord, Any secret I need to know about my wife, husband and children that the enemy is hiding from me, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.

12.  O Lord, the secret that will make the enemy to bow to the name of Jsus in my life, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus. 

13.  O Lord, the secret I need to know, for you to bless me mightily, reveal it to me now, in the name of Jesus.

14.  Lord I thank you because testimony is sure

No comments:

Post a Comment