Tuesday 20 May 2014

VICTORY OVER SATANIC DREAMS (1)



1. Let all satanic manipulation through dreams be dissolved in Jesus name.
2. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings.
3. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams
4. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks in my dream.
5. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyzed their activities in my life.
6. All spiritual animals paraded against me be chained and returned to sender.

7. Holy Ghost purge my intestine and blood from satanic food and injections.
8. * I cancel every negative dream in Jesus name*

9. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me in dreams and vision be frustrated
10. I stand against dream defeat in Jesus name.
11. Let all enemies of my good dreams and visions on my home be rendered impotent.
12. I break every evil covenant and initiation through dreams.
13. I command you ungodly powers to release me.
14. Let all trials in the dream be converted to triumph
15. Let all failure in the dream be converted to success.
16. Every ladder and doorway to satanic invasion in my life be abolished forever by the blood of Jesus.
17. I release myself from every infirmity introduced into my life through dreams
18. Let all attempts of the enemy to deceive me through dream fail woefully.
19. Satanic dream go back to your sender.
20. I dash every poverty dream to the ground.
21. I paralyze the spirit that brings bad dreams to me.
22. Every arrow of death in the dream come and go back to your sender.
23. Every dream serpent go back to your sender.
24. By the blood of Jesus I receive deliverance from every witchcraft dream.
25. I claim freedom from satanic and restless dreams
26. Let all negatives in the dream be converted to positive.
27. Let all spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.
28. I command all demonic food utensils fashioned against me to be roasted.
29. Let all avenues of eating and drinking spiritual poisons in the dream be closed.
30. Holy Ghost fire circulates all over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment