Tuesday 20 May 2014

PRAYER POINTS AGAINST FEAR

  • Thank God for everything He has done in your life.
  • Appreciate Him for giving you the Spirit of boldness, love and sound mind.
  • I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
  • All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
  • In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
  • I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in the name of Jesus.
  • I reject, renounce and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in the environment, in the name of Jesus.
  • Let every power contrary to the power of God operating to suppress people in my environment be bound and cast into hell, in the name of Jesus.
  • I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
  • I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery and assassination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
  • My tomorrow is blessed in Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
  • Let every territorial spirit working against us in our neighbourhood be frustrated, bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
  • Every disease, oppression and depression that came into my life as a result of fear, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
  • I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
  • You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
  • I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
  • No weapon of Satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
  • My life is hid with Christ in God, therefore nobody can kill me or harm me, in the name of Jesus.
  • My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
  • Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
  • All arrangements of the devil concerning my life, home, work or business shall not stand; neither shall they come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
  • I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work or business, in the name of Jesus.
  • I nullify every writing, agreement or covenant against my prosperity, business or work, in the name of Jesus.
  • Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
  • Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me, I neutralize you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
  • I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  • I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment