Thursday 13 March 2014

VICTORY OVER WITCHCRAFT




1.Oh Lord, Let every seat of witchcraft in my household be roasted in Jesus name.
2.Every secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire in Jesus name.
3.Let every local and international witchcraft network troubling my life, be shattered to pieces in Jesus name.
4.Oh Lord, Lord, let every inherited seat of witchcraft at present working against my life, be roasted by fire, in Jesus name.
5.Every witchcraft pot working against me, break, in Jesus name.
6.Every operation of witchcraft burial in my life be reversed now, in the in name of Jesus.
7.O Lord, let the power of be witchcraft burial against my progress be nullified in the name of Jesus.
8.  Every witchcraft verdicts against my life, turn against your sender, in the name of Jesus.
9.Oh Lord, Let every witchcraft communication gadget delegated against my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
10.All witchcraft banks and strong room harboring my blessings and treasures be pulled down by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11.Every work of marine witchcraft in my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
12.Every witchcraft eye monitoring my life/business for destruction be plucked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13.Every witchcraft embargo against my life ,be lifted by fire

No comments:

Post a Comment