Monday 17 March 2014

OH GOD VISIT MY FOUNDATION



1. Every power in my root magnetizing my progress backward, PARALYSE , in the name of Jesus.
2. Sacrifices done on my behalf, caging me from my root, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Foundational inheritance from my parents, come out, in the name of Jesus.
4. Family spirits power and supervising powers in charge of my father’s house, disappear , in the name of Jesus.
5. Every effort made by dark powers to afflict my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every aggression against my star, be neutralised, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from all problems originating from parental mistakes, in the name of Jesus.
8. Foundational button pressed against my advancement, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any one  keepers of my instruments of advancement, release them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Strange animals in my roots, cry and die , in the name of Jesus.
11. Every cage around my destiny break in Jesus name.
12. Every good door in my life, shut down by household wickedness, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Battle against my destiny from my foundation, stop, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil tree planted against my advancement, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every priest of the night ministering against me, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus
16. Stone of fire, locate the forehead of my foundational oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
17. Strongmen behind stubborn problems, be paralysed,  in the name of Jesus.
18. Every strange power gathered against my advancement, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
19. Satanic panel set up against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every satanic power taking me back to my home town every night to afflict me ,be destroyed without   remedy.
21. O Lord, change my present speed and grant me new speed according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
22. Ancestral wall built around my glory, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
23. My glory that is under bondage, receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24. My breakthroughs in captivity, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
25. My potentials that are caged by the enemies, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
26. My growth that is under restriction, be released, in the name of Jesus.
27. My elevation that is trapped in captivity, be released, in the name of Jesus.
28. My enlargement that is in bondage, be delivered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
29. My advancement that is in bondage, be released, in the name of Jesus.
30. My virtues that are caged from the root, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
31. My helpers in captivity, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
32. My opportunities that are in bondage, be delivered, in the name of Jesus.
33. My finances that are trapped in bondage, be released, in the name of Jesus.
34. All vows against me from the roots, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
35. Any night bird ordained to cry against my prosperity,  cry and die, in the name of Jesus
36. Thou power of the night attacking me, attack yourself, in the name of Jesus
37. Every tree that the heavenly Father has not planted in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus
38. Thou power of God, tear away every garment of shame assigned against me, in the name of Jesus
39. My glory, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus
40. Every good thing prepared for me before the foundation of the earth,locate me in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment