Wednesday 26 March 2014

VICTORY DURING THE BATTLE OF THE NIGHT

1. Any power of the night militating against my destiny perish in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic terrorist harassing my destiny while I sleep somersault and die in the name of Jesus.
3. Every family spiritual terrorists caging destinies in my household sleep and never wake up in the name of Jesus.
4. Every night caterer operating at night to feed me in my dream be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
5. Every plantation of witchcraft causing pollution in my body be flushed out in the name of Jesus.
6. Any witchcraft mortar pounding my destiny while I sleep at night break in the name of Jesus.
7. Any ancestral power operating at night against my destiny be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
8. I break the backbone of any ruler of darkness working against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
9. I set ablaze any chambers of witchcraft utilized at night to destroy my life in the name of Jesus.
10. Any principalities and powers assigned to impound my destiny,what are you waiting for be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
11. Any rulers of darkness operating at night to amputate my destiny roast in the name of Jesus.
12.Oh Lord, I break the network of witchcraft working in the night against my family in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou Arrows of destruction traveling at night towards my household turn back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
14. Any nighttime rituals targeted against my promotion scatter in the name of Jesus.
15. Arrows of the night fired from any witchcraft altars against my life backfire in the name of Jesus.
16. Any programmed afflictions emanating from the kingdom of darkness against my destiny scatter in the name of Jesus.
17. Arrows of the night programmed by principalities and powers against my destiny backfire in the name of Jesus.
18. Any power lying in wait at night to shave my hair in my sleep perish in the name of Jesus.
19. Any familiar spirit monitoring my destiny be blinded and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
20. Every demonic agent contending against my destiny at night die in the name of Jesus.
21. Every night caterer, planning to feed me in my dream at night kill yourself in the name of Jesus.
22. Arrows of witchcraft fired at night into my destiny backfire in the name of Jesus.
23. Night destroyers, targeting my family for destruction scatter in the name of Jesus.
24. Any spiritual enemies sowing evil into my life while I sleep be exposed and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
25. Any manipulations in the night by the spirit of death against my destiny be cancelled in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment