Friday 21 March 2014

I MUST BE LIFTED

1. Lord thank you because you will lift me up
2. I reject every journey to backwardness in the name of Jesus.
3. I paralyse every strongman assigned against my life in the name of Jesus.
4.Oh Lord, Let every agent of shame working against me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
5. I paralyse the activities of household wickedness over my life in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh Lord,I quench every strange fire emanating from evil tongues against me in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, give me power for maximum achievement in this place in the name of Jesus.
8. Oh Lord, give me the confronting authority to achieve effortless results in the name of "Jesus.
9. Lord, fill me with wisdom that guarantee elevation, in the name of Jesus.
10. I break every curse of unfruitfulness placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.
11. I break every curse of untimely death in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, fortify me with your power in the name of Jesus
13. Let the counter-movement of the Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord, give me divine direction that will propel me to greatness , in the name of Jesus.
15. Every power assigned, to use my family/job to torment me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord Jesus, give me an excellent spirit.
17. Thank God for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment