Wednesday 26 March 2014

Another 40 Prayer Points To Attract Anything Beautiful Into Your Life

1 Everyday, let the pillar of fire of the Living God go before me and light up my pathways in Jesus’ name.
2 Holy Spirit, cleanse my heart with your fire and the blood of the Lamb in Jesus’ name.
3 Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus’ name.
4 O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in the name of Jesus.
5 Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ name.
6 O Lord, give unto me your word of wisdom through the Spirit in Jesus’ name.
7 O Lord, give unto me the gift of prophecy through the Spirit in Jesus’ name.
8 O Lord, give unto me the gift of discernment through the Spirit in Jesus’ name.
9 Lord help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus’ name.
10 O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into my:
- prayer altar
- dream life
- marriage
- calling
- every organ in my body
11 Every satanic covering preventing me from seeing in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.

12 Every strongman throwing a spiritual blanket over my eyes in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
13 Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus’ name.
14 O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus’ name.
15. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life in the name of Jesus.
16. It is written: The Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; I shall be above only and not beneath in the name of Jesus.
17. You spirit of the tail, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
18. I refuse to sink in the sea of life in Jesus’ name.
19. I paralyze every agent of shame and reproach in the name of Jesus.
20. Any voice calling me to the tail position be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
21. Every power occupying my seat of greatness, be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. As I stamp my feet on the ground so shall my territory be enlarged in Jesus’ name.
23. I paralyze every satanic competition for --- (mention the position here) by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. Let my season of glory appear in the name of Jesus.
25. Every Goliath and Pharaoh bragging and boasting against my God, be bound and be cast into the lake of fire in the name of Jesus.
26. Every satanic expectation against my destiny, be disappointed in the name of Jesus.
27. Let eh hornets of the Lord be released against my full time enemies in the name of Jesus.
28. I recover all that the enemy has stolen from me in the dream in Jesus’ name.
29. Every satanic chain binding my hands from prospering, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
30. Every satanic chain on my neck pulling me backwards, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
31. Every satanic chain on my waist dragging me down, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
32. Every satanic chain on my feet hindering me from moving forward, break and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
33. I jump out of every circle of defeat and failure by the power in the blood of Jesus.
34. Every seed of failure in my life, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.
35. Every tree of non-achievement planted in my family line, be uprooted by fire in Jesus’ name.
36. Satanic anchor on my hands and feet, be roasted in Jesus’ name.
37. I move from where I am now to where God wants me to be by the power in the blood of Jesus.
38. I break and loose myself from every curse of non-achievement in Jesus’ name.
39. Every satanic initiation in the dream, be cancelled, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
40. I shall sing of the goodness and the mercy of the Lord forever in Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment