Wednesday 26 March 2014

40 Prayer Points To Attract Anything Good Into Your Life!

Special Instruction Before You Pray:
1    Sit comfortably or walk about.
2    Focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ.
3    Avoid distractions… if they come don’t concentrate on them.
4    Spend a few minutes in praises to the Lord.
5    Confess any known sin to the Lord, one by one and ask for forgiveness one by one.
6    Ask the Lord to bring to your memory the legal ground or the open doors that forces of spiritual wickedness are using to gain entrance into your life.
7    Enter into this period with aggressive prayer. ALL prayer points are to be prayed repeatedly, with violent faith, and with determined aggression.

(Please Note: If you want to see quick and dramatic results, add fasting to your prayers – unless you are medically unable to fast… and pray at the MIDNIGHT HOUR)

Scripture Ingredients
Heb 1:14: Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Ps 5:12: For thou, LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor will you encompass him as with a shield.
Phil 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:13: You can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you.

1    Father, I dedicate and consecrate the works of my hands to you as from today, in the name of Jesus.
2    Almighty Father, initiate a hunger and demand for my skills and talents, goods and services in the name of Jesus.
3    I use the blood of Jesus to wash my hands and my products/services clean today in Jesus’ name.
4    O Lord, give me the spirit of favor in all my business transactions in Jesus’ name.
5    Anything in my life keeping ………… (mention what you want) from coming to me, be destroyed immediately in the name of Jesus.
6    Every virtue of my life buried by wicked powers, come out now in the name of Jesus.
7    Every wealth stolen from me when I was a baby, I re-possess you now in the name of Jesus.
8    O heavens over my finances, open now in the name of Jesus.
9    Let wealth jump out of the habitation of the wicked and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
10    Angels of poverty, clear away from the gates of my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
11    Angels of the living God, pursue wealth into my hands in the name of Jesus.
12    All the negative effects of my ancestors on my finances, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

13    I put my foot on the ground and I declare that this earth must cooperate with me in the mighty name of Jesus.’
14    Portal angels of God, open the storehouses of God unto me in the name of Jesus.
15    Every power of my father’s house working to demote my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
16    Every witchcraft attack at the gate of my breakthrough, be buried now in the name of Jesus.
17    Every good thing that anger has stolen from my life, I repossess them now in Jesus’ name.
18    I refuse to be discouraged at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
19    I refuse to be provoked at the gate of my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
20    I recover my portion from the hands of dead relatives in the mighty name of Jesus.
21    All my inheritance that has been transferred to another, I command you to return in the name of Jesus.
22    I break the backbone of every spirit of conspiracy and treachery against me in Jesus’ name.
23    Let the fire of the Lord purge my finances and business from every evil mark in Jesus’ name.
24    O Lord, forgive me for any wrong action, thought and decisions that I have engaged in.
25    O Lord, open my eyes to see into the spirit in Jesus’ name.
26    O Lord, give me the wisdom to walk away from satanic traps and snares in Jesus’ name.
27    I frustrate every satanic verdict against me in the name of Jesus
28    Let the finger, terror, anger, fear, wrath, hatred and burning judgment of God be released upon my fulltime enemies in the name of Jesus
29    Every power preventing the perfect will of God from happening in my life, receive failure and defeat in Jesus’ name
30    Let the warring angels and the Spirit of God arise and scatter every evil gathering sponsored against me in Jesus’ name
31    I disobey every satanic order programmed by inheritance into my life, in the name of Jesus
32    I bind and cast out any power causing internal warfare in my life, in the name of Jesus
33    Every demonic doorkeeper locking out good things against me, be paralyzed by fire in the name of Jesus
34    I command every evil power fighting me to turn around and fight against themselves till they are all destroyed in the name of Jesus
35    Every demon hindering, delaying, preventing, or destroying my breakthroughs, I order you into the pit in the name of Jesus
36    I command civil war in the kingdom of my enemies in the name of Jesus
37    I receive the power to get wealth in the name of Jesus.
38    In the mighty name of Jesus, I claim…. (pick from the following)
- divine favor
- abundant prosperity
- divine wisdom
- increased sales and expanded markets
- new product ideas
- new service delivery concepts
- divine helpers
- release of finances
39    O LORD, by all the power for which you are known to be God, let my prosperity appear in the name of Jesus.
40    My Father and my LORD, I thank you for answering these prayers in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment