Thursday 13 February 2014

I WILL POSSESS MY POSSESSIONS



1.   Oh Lord, Enough is enough. I posses my possession by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2.    Every power troubling me in my dream, my God shall trouble you today, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Every Yokes of satanic delay in my life , break, in the name of Jesus
4.  Every power that wants me to suffer what my parents suffered, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Every financial grave dug for me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6.  Any problem associated with any dead relative, die, in the name of Jesus.
7.  Every  plan of the enemy to kill me before my time  be destroyed ,in the name of Jesus.
8.  Oh Lord,by your power ,Let men begin to compete to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
9.  Thou Satanic prophets calling  my spirit or my name for evil, receive madness, in the name of Jesus.

10.  Thou Satanic power, scarring away my prosperity, shut up, in the name of Jesus.
11.  Fingers of the wicked, harassing my destiny, wither, in the name of Jesus.
12.  Thou Thunder of God, arise  and  waste my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
13.  Thou power of the strongman, blocking my chances, die, in the name of Jesus.
14.  Every Power of delayed blessing in my life what are you waiting for ,somersault and disappear, in the name of Jesus.
15.  Every power that wants me to labor in vain, die, in the name of Jesus.

1 comment: