Friday 10 January 2014

MY MARRIAGE MUST STAND



1. Every demonic sacrifice offered against me and my marriage, be disgraced in Jesus name.
2. Let every satanic oracle directed against my matrimonial home be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let blindness and deafness fall upon the raging of the enemy against my home in the name of Jesus.
4. Father Lord, convert all evil powers against my marriage to shaft and blow them away with your own tempest.
5. You spirit and power of marriage destruction, release my marriage in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power fueling conflicts and hostility in my home, I paralyze you in the name of Jesus.
7. Every program and plans of home wreckers against my marriage, I cancel you in the name of Jesus.
8. Let the blood of Jesus remove any evil label from every aspect of my marriage in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all circles of marital problems in my life break, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment