Wednesday 6 November 2013

AS THIS YEAR GOES TO THE END,I MOVE FORWARD



1. Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End, Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End ,I receive  special power to overcome my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End ,Let Every negative word and pronouncements against my success be completely nullified, in Jesus’ name.
4. By the power of God,I bind every spirit manipulating my helpers against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Oh Lord,Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh Lord, bring me into favor with all those that will decide on my advancement.
7. Oh Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.
8.Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End I will not weep in the name of Jesus
9.Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End I receive power to pursue my visions in life in the name of Jesus
10.Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End let everyone around me begin to work for my success
11. Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End,All demonic chains preventing my advancement are hereby  broken, in the name of Jesus.
12. Oh Lord, As This Year Goes To The End,I must have special testimonies

No comments:

Post a Comment