Saturday 24 August 2013

NO MORE LIMITATION



  1. Begin to cover yourself, household and properties with the blood of Jesus.
  2. Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, BE DESTROYED , in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I refuse to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every evil standing order against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every ancestral curse working against my destiny BE CANCELLED , in the name of Jesus.
  8. O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Oh Lord , Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Oh God answer your name in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Oh God arise and fight for me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
  13. In the presence of those who think I’m nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
  14. In the presence of those who are asking for my God, oh God arise and manifest Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every power attempting to limit me,be demolished in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment