Friday 4 July 2014

Strange Women Must Not Destroy My Home



1.Thank God because he is going to intervene in your marriage through these prayer points.
2. I destroy anything that is going to stand between me and my prayers now, in the name of Jesus.
3. The anointing to pray to the point of breakthrough in my marriage, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord Jesus, I invite you to come to my aid in every difficult situation in my marriage.
5. All my matrimonial properties, which the strange woman sat upon, I withdraw them, in the name of Jesus.
6. I withdraw peace, harmony, unity, love affair between my husband and the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus, let the strange and unholy love affair between my husband and the strange woman die.
8. I withdraw the favor of my husband from the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.
9. I stand against every power of polygamy, in the name of Jesus.

10. All spiritual evil arrows fired from the strange woman presently in my marriage, loose your grip upon my marriage and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let confusion be the lot of every strange woman militating against my marriage.
12. Let irreparable division be between. . . (mention the name of your husband). . . (mention the name of the strange woman if your know it), in the name of Jesus.
13. Angel of God, go right away and disconnect he relationship between my husband and the strange woman, in Jesus’ name.
14. Every strange woman militating against my marriage, receive the judgment of God, in the name of Jesus.
15. I nullify every evil judgment that is against me in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
16. Let all the hindrances to the manifestation of my restoration to my rightful home depart from me and my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
17. Lion of Judah, consume every fake lion of the strange woman roaring against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
18. Thunder of fire of God, begin to scatter to pieces, every stronghold of the strange woman in the heart of my husband, in Jesus’ name.
19. You demons energizing the relationship between my husband and any strange woman, be rendered impotent and be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
20. Angels of the living God, brush off the love of the strange woman completely from the heart of my husband, in Jesus’ name.
21. Lord Jesus, create a new heart in my husband.
22. Every open door that the strange woman is using to gain ground in my husband=s life and in my home, receive the blood of Jesus and be close, in the name of Jesus.
23. God of new beginnings, begin a new thing in my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Blood of the Lamb, flow into the foundation of my marital life and give it a new lease of life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father Lord, let your kingdom be established in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, create a wall of fire between my husband and the strange woman, so that they may be separated forever.
27. Every evil veil covering the face of my husband, receive the fire of God; and burn to ashes, in Jesus mighty name.
28. I recover all my legal rights as the woman of the house from the hands of the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every trap of destruction fashioned against my husband by the strange woman, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
30.Father thank you for restoring joy into my marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment