Friday 4 July 2014

Prayers Against Financial Devourers In Business



  1. Oh Lord Let all my enemies turn back because God is for me.
  2. Oh Lord. As my enemies are turning back, let the doors of business opportunities open for me; morning, afternoon and evening.
  3. My father, my father: Let profitable business meet me on my path today in Jesus’ name.
  4. By the power of God, No devourer shall destroy the fruit of my labor in Jesus’ name.
  5. You devourers and wasters of fortune, I command you to depart from my life in the name of Jesus.
  6. I use the Blood of Jesus Christ to wash my hands and my entire body and make them clean today.
  7. Oh lord, I retrieve my blessings from every evil attack in Jesus’ name.
  8. By the power of God, I break every curse of failure in the name of Jesus.
  9. Let the Lord reveal to me every secret behind my problem.
  10. Thou power of darkness listen to me: I command you to take off your legs from any money that belongs to me in the name of Jesus.
  11. Let the ministering spirits (God’s Angels) go forth and bring in blessings unto me today, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Oh Lord, Let the rod of iron fall on any strange money passed to me in Jesus’ name.

1 comment:

  1. God's blessings use now and forever God blessing upon you

    ReplyDelete