Sunday 13 July 2014

10 Prayer Points For Breakthrough

1.Holy Ghost!Disorganize my enemies and arrange me for undeniable proofs,in the name of Jesus.
2.Oh God,give me the miracle that does not need the approval of man to manifest,in the name of Jesus.
3.I command,sweat less success!break forth in my life now for fire,in the name of Jesus.  
4.Oh God,I rid myself of the evil works I am into now by fire,in the name of Jesus.  
5.Every good things enemies have buried far from my reach,locate me now,in the name of Jesus.
6.Every condition that has made people to misconstrue me in life ,expire now by fire,in the name of Jesus.
7.Grace and favor shall speak on my behalf wherever I go in the name of Jesus.
8.God I am fed up with this present condition now,deliver me in the name of Jesus.
9.I command God shall make me the true definition of breakthrough henceforth in the name of Jesus. 10.O God I am tired of managing poverty,give me the resources that will cancel every insult,in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment