Thursday 6 March 2014

I REJECT POVERTY


1. Every altar of poverty in my place of birth, working against my prosperity, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
2. Every satanic power, ministering against my prosperity in any evil altar, die, in the name of Jesus.    
3.Any covenant in my life that is strengthening the stronghold of poverty, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every stronghold of poverty, in the place where I am living now, and in my place of work, I pull you   down, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, create opportunities for my prosperity today, in the name of Jesus.
6. I bind and I cast out, every negative word enforcing poverty into my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every cage of poverty, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every satanic barrier designed to hold me back from my desired portion, be shattered to pieces,  in Jesus name.
9.Every instrument of failure, working against my advancement I command you to fail, in Jesus name.
10.Let every evil decree working against my prosperity, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
11.Where other people are spending money, I refuse to spend bold-face, in the name of Jesus.
12. I destroy by fire, every weapon of poverty, targeted against my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil power, sitting on my prosperity, summersaults and paralyse, in the name of Jesus.  
14. You stronghold of poverty, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
15. I break off from every inherited poverty, in the name of Jesus. . 
16. Every power adjusting my life into poverty,be destroyed, in the name of Jesu 
17. Every chain of inherited failures upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.  
18. Let every evil seed of generational poverty, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
19. Holy Ghost, arrest on my behalf tonight, every spirit of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
20. I dismantle every demonic opposition to my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every satanic river of poverty and failure, clear off by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
22. Every territorial spirit working against my prosperity be chained, in the name of Jesus. 
23.Every covenant of poverty made by the living or the dead against my prosperity, break, in Jesus name.
24.Hear O heavens, I am dead to the covenant of poverty, I am alive to the covenant of prosperity, in Jesus name.
25.Every arrow of poverty, fired into my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every curse of poverty, placed upon my family, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus
27.Every foundational arrow of poverty, be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
28.My life, my business, reject all marks of poverty, in the name of Jesus. 29.Every agent attached to profitless labour  in my life, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
30.I receive divine direction to prosperity , in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment