Wednesday 26 March 2014

GOD MUST DO A NEW THING

1. O Lord, restructure and redesign my destiny this year in the name of Jesus.
2. Anything hidden in my life that will resist my blessings this year come out and perish in the name of Jesus.
3. O God of new beginnings, do something new in my life this month in the name of Jesus.
4. Every accursed property in my household that will resist my breakthrough this year catch fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Anything in my former life that will oppose me this year BE DESTROYED in the name of Jesus.
6. Every covenant with foundational powers that will keep me bound this year, die in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, break my destiny loose from every darkness and work new wonders in my life in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, let me see new manifestations of blessings this year in the name of Jesus.
9. I break asunder every plan of family idols to stop the new things God is about to do in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
10. Any evil manipulations sanctioned by the enemy to block my breakthroughs this year scatter in the name of Jesus.

11. O God arise and let my life experience new beginnings this year in the name of Jesus.
12. O God arise and let my life experience your signs and wonders this year in the name of Jesus.
13. My destiny, operate in newness of Gods power this year in the name of Jesus.
14. O God arise and open new doors of blessings unto me and my household this year in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, let anything in my past that will oppose my breakthroughs this year be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
16. I disconnect my destiny completely from my past in the name of Jesus.
17. I move powerfully in the anointing of God this year in the name of Jesus.
18. Every demonic resistance against the newness of God in my life and family this year die in the name of Jesus.
19. This year, I shall rise and shine in the Glory of God in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, let your light shine upon any dark areas of my life this year in the name of Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. The emotion at the point of technical breakthrough is better than wine, women and song put together. See the link below for more info.

    #breakthrough
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete