Wednesday 26 March 2014

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUR MORNING INTERCESSION

  1. I arise by the power of the Holy Spirit and I claim my miracles today in Jesus name. 
  2. O Lord, hide me, and my loved ones under the shadow of your wings today (mention your loved ones by name).
  3. O Lord, show me your glory and promote me in a new way today in Jesus’ name.
  4. O Lord, let the eagle in me come alive today and begin to fly in Jesus’ name.
  5. O Lord, purify my lips today with your holy fire.
  6. O Lord, make me like a tree planted by the rivers of water today.
  7. Holy Spirit, anoint the words that I shall speak today with your holy fire in the name of Jesus.
  8. I draw upon heavenly resources today in the name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, transform my talents into means of bringing joy to others today in Jesus name.
  10. I surrender myself completely in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
  11. Lord, encircle my family (call them by name) with your wall of fire today, in Jesus’ name.
  12. O Lord, let your angels encamp round about me at work today in Jesus name.
  13. Connect me, O Lord, with the storehouse of your abundance today in Jesus’ name.
  14. I declare that the Lord has put Satan and his wicked spirits under my feet today in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every wicked spirit planning to rob me of the will of God today, fall down and paralyse  in the name of Jesus.
  16. Oh Lord today,I tear down the stronghold of Satan against my life in the name of Jesus.
  17. Today,I bind every power cursing my destiny in Jesus name.
  18. Every evil powers stealing my blessings be striken with chaos and confusion today in the name of Jesus.
  19. Oh Lord let every  incantations by evil spiritual consultants uttered against me today be cancelled in Jesus’ name.
  20. I render every local satanic weapon harmless today in the name of Jesus.
  21. I receive deliverance from the spirit of anxiety today in Jesus’ name.
  22. I bind every spirit of mental stagnation today in the name of Jesus.
  23. I release myself from the power and authority of any curse in the name of Jesus.
  24. I renounce any unholy covenants involving my life in Jesus’ name.
  25. Every power cursing my destiny, be silenced today in the name of Jesus.
  26. I break the power of any incense burnt against me, in Jesus name.
  27. Every evil contract working against my life, be overwritten by the blood of Jesus.
  28. I reverse every satanic calendar for my life, in the name of Jesus.
  29. I refuse to be at the right place at the wrong time in Jesus’ name.
  30. I bind every negative energy in the air, water and ground working against me, today,in the name of Jesus.
  31. Anything that has been assigned to hinder my progress today, I single you out and I bind you right now in Jesus’ name.
  32. Lord, I thank you for victory in all my walk today in Jesus’ name

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou father for the prayer point 👉 I have observed this morning in Jesus Christ mighty name -Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strong power points, let Jesus be praised

    ReplyDelete