Friday 17 February 2012

PRAYER FOR FAMILY DELIVERANCE

1.Oh Lord, Let every evil power from my family trying to re-design my destiny be put to shame in Jesus name
2.Every hidden covenant in my family, causing trouble in my life, cancel in Jesus name
3.All family idols from both sides of my parents, release me in the name of Jesus
4.  Every arrow of family idols, troubling my life backfire, in the name of Jesus
5 .Every evil powers from my father's house, die in the name of Jesus.
6.  Every evil power of my mother's house, die in the name of Jesus
7.  Every power that pursued my parents, release me in the name of Jesus.
8.  Every evil power pursuing me from my father's house, paralyze  in the name of Jesus.
9.  Every evil power pursuing me from my mother's house, paralyze  in the name of Jesus
10.Every strange power afflicting my family members somersault and die

No comments:

Post a Comment